TurboSquid 3D Marketplace

TurboSquid 3D Marketplace
For all your digital needs, shop TurboSquid

Friday, October 29, 2010

Giraffe Walk Cycle

Here it is!





I didn't get all of it rendered, but did get the last half done so I thought I would go ahead and post it. I merged the last rendered half with the first portion as a playblast so you can see the rig. I will post the fully rendered version tomorrow.

Youtube has some strange artifact-ing going on in a couple of frames, and that is not there in the original. I guess it's their compression. I would try to upload it again, but we have a fairly slow mobile wireless connection so I'll just live with it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm currently doin a giraffe rig myself. any hints or tips or good tutorials you can recommend? I was thinking to use spline IK for the neck but what im after is a rig that makes the neck quite wavy without any FK input. it's for a game so im trying to avoid any sort of dynamic options in maya. that stuff cn be done in the game engine.

    ReplyDelete