TurboSquid 3D Marketplace

TurboSquid 3D Marketplace
For all your digital needs, shop TurboSquid

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cave Girl Model

I designed a cartoon-y cave girl last week. I modeled and UV'd it in Maya 2008, and then decided to get 3ds Max's free 30 day trial and I rigged and animated it in Max. I am going to work on it some more. I'd like to get the lighting better, as I know nothing about the proper render settings in Max, having only worked in Game Dev with Max, where everything was exported to Gamebryo. The movement is also a little stiff I think, but I'm tired and it's late so I'll work on it some more tomorrow or maybe the next day.

Tomorrow is the first day of school, except I'm not a student this time. I'm teaching a rigging class! I hope it will be fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment