TurboSquid 3D Marketplace

TurboSquid 3D Marketplace
For all your digital needs, shop TurboSquid

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cave Girl Running with Spear

I decided to animate my cave girl character running with a spear in hand, as I mentioned earlier. This started with research, with my mother-in-law and I running across the deck with a wooden curtain rod in hand LOL I'm thinking if the neighbors on the hill saw us, that they'd think we lost our minds.

It took me a few hours to get it polished up. I like it and Andy liked it too. He said she had character, which is great!

Next I'd like to animate my cave girl throwing the spear. And get around to modeling her saber tooth cat friend. There's just not enough hours in the day. I work on my art and it's bedtime before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment